Eye is on mission to: digitally secure and insure organizations in Europe. A mission born from the dream of former Dutch intelligence and security service employees and now founders of Eye. Eye started in 2020 and we are now with a team of more than a 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Currently we are operating in The Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium.
Are you up for a challenge to join us as underwriter?
You will be essential to accomplish our mission. You will help to strengthen our team. You will start as Underwriter and be our backbone for all insurance related administrative processes and the contact for our partnering broker agents. You will develop your cyber insurance related skills with the help of your experienced colleagues. You get things done and are eager to learn and develop our organization and business. Our business is growing rapidly, locally, and internationally. This gives you plenty of opportunities to focus on new challenges. But also, in your role as underwriter there are great opportunities to improve Eye Underwriting.
Your challenges as an Underwriter include:
- Issuing insurance proposals;
- Processing applications, policies and mutations;
- Consult insurance proposals with international insurers;
- Our first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders;
- Handle all incoming questions;
- Identifying areas for improvement regarding underwriting;
- International insurance product development;
- Get work done and improve Eye Underwriting at the same time.
Who are we looking for:
You like customer contact, show interest, ask lots of questions, and listen attentively. You are confident and efficient in handling ad hoc work. Furthermore, you have an open attitude, are eager to learn. You know when to work independently and when to ask for help. Furthermore, you fit the following profile:
- You are ready for the next step in your career and for a great adventure at an international scale-up;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in insurance or a related field and have a bachelor diploma;
- Exceptional organizational and process monitoring skills, demonstrated through previous project-based work experience;
- Strong commitment to quality and continuous improvement;
- Fluency in German and English is a must;
- Knowledge of Anva or similar software is preferred;
- We're seeking colleagues who can join us for at least 32 hours per week.
- We are located (for this role) in Duisburg, The Hague (Netherlands) or Oostkamp (Belgium). Remote work from home is an option, but it would be ideal if you can travel one or two times a month to our office.
What do we offer:
- You will become part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in cybersecurity. We work hard, but we have just as much fun;
- You will work with colleagues who are among the top cyber specialists. As the company is growing massive, further career development is very likely. We have a informal working atmosphere and use Slack for communication and already have hundreds of workflow automations in place which make your life easier;
- Your personal and professional development is top of mind here at Eye. We actively help you in your growth journey.
- Possibility to be “co-owner” of Eye Security with our company certificate program after one year.
Do you want to join our team as our new Underwriter? Then we'd love to hear from you!