Eye has a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
Your role at Eye
To support the continued (international) growth of the business, we require an experienced Customer Success Manager. Making sure our client gets what we promised is an important part of your job. You will monitor the usage of the client journey, analyze behavior, and discuss the results. Spotted structural problems? You are on it. Because we are organized in teams, you will actively work together with colleagues from different expertise areas such as Product, Development, Marketing, Support, and Sales to optimize and improve our services. You will support the Delivery and Sales team in data, solutions, and advice to service our clients at best, while continually identifying areas for streamlining and automation with our Product and Development teams.
- Own the entire customer journey for our clients in various European countries with a deep understanding of their motivations, business drivers, strategic goals, and desired outcomes;
- Develop and execute a Customer Success Plan, with activities, timelines, priorities, and metrics of success, that realizes the expected business value that the customer expects;
- Identify, track, and improve the health status of each of our customers through client satisfaction surveys and effectively leverage internal teams or resources to mitigate churn;
- You expose the pain points surrounding the collaboration with the clients and make a step-by-step plan for a better customer journey;
- Become the customer advocate in Eye, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing, Support, and Sales teams;
- Monitor, create and analyze improved processes and continues to refine them until everyone who has client contact contributes to the growth of the company. Make the entire organization aware of customer success!
Who are we looking for
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in customer success management or related like people engagement, marketing, customer experience management, etc;
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for delivering a world-class customer experience;
- Ability to manage ambiguity and operate effectively, even when things are not defined or the way forward is not certain – makes decisions, even in the absence of complete information;
- You have affinity for commerce and IT;
- You have a fair dose of empathy which enables you to interact at different levels and be a serious, but pleasant discussion partner for everyone;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language and a good level of English. It would be a plus if you could also speak a third language.
What we offer
- You will become part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in cybersecurity. We work hard, but we have just as much fun;
- The connections with the teams within Eye are short and the working atmosphere is informal;
- We have drinks every Thursday afternoon (we even have our own cocktail!);
- We are located in the Caballero Factory in The Hague and are surrounded by other innovative start-ups (and a beer brewery);
- We discuss the terms of employment together, but we invest in your development, a laptop is ready for you, you get many events such as the Eyecation every year and an environment that challenges you internationally.
Do you want to join our team as our new Senior Customer Succes Manager? Then we'd love to hear from you!