Eye has a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
Your role at Eye
As a Security Analyst, you protect our customers against technical threats, both on their systems and in the cloud. On average, two to three days a week during office hours, you handle the alerts received by our SOC. Using your expertise, you assess whether there is really something going on and whether our Incident Response team needs to act (Mimikatz on an important system), or if it's not that exciting after all (adware on a workstation).
For the rest of the week, you perform other activities. For example, you adjust an existing rule to yield fewer false positives and more true positives. The next day, you try a new attack technique on a test system to see if our service can detect it properly. Later that day, you help our support department with a complex problem at a large customer. Or maybe you enjoy programming and build a script that automatically adds contextual information to the alert dashboard, saving you a few clicks each week!
Who are we looking for
We are looking for someone with a completed technical education (e.g., IT Security).
- You have good technical knowledge of cybersecurity and understand how hackers work;
- You are available for a full-time position;
- You are communicatively strong and dare to indicate where the limits of your abilities lie;
- You are reliable and know how to handle confidential information well;
- You are stress-resistant and can deal well with varying work pressure;
- You speak and write English and Dutch fluently;
- Experience with SOC/SIEM/EDR is a plus;
What we offer
You become part of one of the fastest-growing startups in cybersecurity. We work hard, but but have just as much fun.
- We play daily games of table football (including a scoreboard in Slack);
- We have drinks at the office every Thursday afternoon (we even have our own cocktail!);
- You get the chance to work with the best-in-class security specialists;
- We are located in the Caballero Fabriek in The Hague, surrounded by other innovative startups (and a brewery);
- A company laptop
Your development is important. You will be trained both internally and externally, but we also invite you to learn from colleagues, for example by observing Incident Response cases.
Do you want to join our team as our new Security Analyst? Then we'd love to hear from you!