Eye has a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
About the job
As the Sales Executive you are responsible for building up our partnerships and generating leads for Eye sales network. You will also focus on partnerships with insurance brokers and Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Throughout the process, there will be a strong emphasis on the generation and maintenance of relationships with our clients, where you will use your network to connect with potential customers. You will report directly to the Sales and Business Development Manager Belgium and will closely collaborate with our Marketing Team (also in other countries) who will allow you to identify and execute upon opportunities together.
Who are we looking for
- Ready for a second step in your career;
- You have experience with distribution, marketplace, insurance broker or reseller partnerships;
- Entrepreneurial hand-on mindset and team player, striving to find solutions;
- Native Dutch or French speaking and fluent in English language (verbally and in writing). Fluent in French is a plus;
- Presentation skills accompanied by great communication skills;
- Used to work with ambitious targets;
- Understanding of cybersecurity landscape is an asset;
What we offer
- You will become part of one of the fastest growing cybersecurity scale-ups in Europe;
- You will play a key role in building an innovative cybersecurity product line where we combine effective cybersecurity with cyber insurance on a global scale;
- An attractive remuneration package and bonus;
- Flexible working hours;
- Car allowance or lease budget;
- Laptop and phone;
- Our office is located in Oostkamp and we have a hybrid way of working;
- Your personal and professional development is top of mind here at Eye. We actively help you in your growth pad;
- We love to have fun! We have events every month, quarterly and going on work-cation once a year.
Do you want to join our team as our new Support Engineer? Then we'd love to hear from you!