Eye has a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
Your role at Eye
As the Sales Development Representative you are responsible for generating leads and pipeline. As the organization is quite lean, you will work closely with the CRO Christian, your sales team like Kai, collaborate with our Marketing colleagues like Mara and also our Cyber Security experts like (former secret service) Chief Hacker Vaisha.
Who are we looking for
- You are ready for a second (or first) step in your career. You have at least gathered first experience in customer acquisition activities.
- You have experience with generating (SaaS) (software) pipeline and setting up qualified meetings. You qualify leads by customer-centric discovery questions to prequalify meetings for the Account Executives.
- You are rather an outbound-hunter than an (inbound) farmer using a mix of calls, emails, and LinkedIn outreaches to grab a prospect's attention and keep a high pace. Make use of sales enablement material as well as prospecting tools to drive efficiency.
- Good news: You will also get a ton of in-bound leads from our partner- network and marketing driven events and campaigns.
- Understanding of cybersecurity landscape is optional, but commitment to learning is a must. Improve your knowledge of the idiosyncrasies of SaaS sales in the Cyber Security industry.
- You are an ambitious professional. Track metrics proactively. Be always on top of your metrics and leading indicators needed to achieve your goals and proactive seek support and guidance from your manager and the whole EYE team.
- Entrepreneurial hands-on mindset and team player, striving to find solutions and inspire. Run creative campaigns, sit in the driver seat, but also know and clarify our positioning in the competitive landscape.
- Native German speaking and fluent in English language (verbally and in writing). Fluent in any other language is a strong plus.
- You are used to work with ambitious targets in best case within a fast growing startup organization.
What we offer
- You will become part of one of the fastest growing cybersecurity scale-ups in Europe. As the company is growing massive, further career development is very likely.
- An attractive remuneration package and bonus (The annual income mentioned above is based on OTE).
- Flexible working hours and working rhythm remote, hybrid or in the office.
- Car allowance or lease budget.
- MacBook or Windows Laptop and iPhone.
- Our German office is located in Duesseldorf, our headquarter is in Den Haag and we have a hybrid way of working.
- Your personal and professional development is top of mind here at Eye. We actively help you in your growth journey and you will learn from one oft he best in the (SaaS) Cyber Security industry.
- We love to have fun! We have events every month, quarterly and going on work-cation once a year. Next stop is Malaga in September if you will join us quick enough!
Do you want to join our team as our new Sales Development Representative? Then we'd love to hear from you!