Eye has a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
Your role at Eye
Cybersecurity is an area that is difficult for many companies to understand. Can you help create order out of chaos?
As a developer for the Risk Intelligence team, you use Python to extract value from our extensive datasets. You will have access to internal data from companies, as well as data that can be observed externally. You make the connection with cybersecurity principles and best practices. Based on code you write, we help companies to make informed and data-driven security investments. You like to dive into small research projects and involve others in the solution. It is important that you are eager to learn, honest, proactive and a team player. At Eye we work together on our mission to make the Netherlands digitally secure.
Who are we looking for
You are following a technical or IT study or have just completed it. We are looking for someone who is immediately available for at least 16 hours a week for at least six months.
- You have strong communication skills and like to take initiative;
- You are technically well-grounded and analytically strong. You are particularly good at software development and you are interested in cyber security;
- It is an advantage if you already have experience with data science;
- Basic commandline and scripting skills are a big plus;
- You like to dive into research projects.
What we offer
You will become part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in cybersecurity. We work hard, but we have just as much fun. You will work with colleagues who belong to the top of Cyber Security specialists. You will also receive training from them once you get started. But that is not the only thing we have at Eye:
- We do daily table football games (including scoreboard in Slack);
- We have drinks every Thursday afternoon (we even have our own cocktail!);
- Training of the best security specialists;
- We are located in the Caballero Factory in The Hague and are surrounded by other innovative start-ups (and a beer brewery);
- You get a MacBook or Windows laptop (depending on your preference).
Do you want to join our team as our new Risk Intelligence Developer? Then we'd love to hear from you!