About Eye Security:
Eye Security is a rapidly growing startup, on a mission to transform the way SMEs across the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany protect their digital assets. With a robust portfolio under our product bundle, Eye Cyber Guard, we provide tailored cybersecurity solutions in a subscription-based SaaS model. Our offerings span across three editions; basic, plus, and insured, catering to a diverse clientele of over 250 companies.
About the role:
As a Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role within our Product team, reporting directly to the VP of Product. You will be responsible for managing and evolving our cybersecurity products including Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Incident Response (IR), Threat Hunting, and Intelligence. Your focus will be on delivering superior product value, ensuring the cyber security teams' output is effectively brought to market in alignment with our Go-To-Market strategies.
What you will do:
- Own the product roadmap for MDR, IR, Threat Hunting, and Intelligence, ensuring alignment with business objectives and market needs.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing to develop go-to-market strategies, and work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams to drive product growth.
- Engage with customers to understand their needs, gather feedback, and continuously improve our product offerings.
- Work alongside another Product Manager and a Product Designer within the product team to ensure a cohesive product strategy.
- Define and track key product metrics, making data-driven decisions to improve product functionality and user experience.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Service teams within the technology unit to ensure timely delivery of high-quality, secure, and scalable solutions.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Cyber Security or having worked on Cyber Security Products is a must.
- Strong understanding of the cybersecurity landscape, and experience in managing cybersecurity products.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment, and adapt to rapid changes.
What We Offer:
- A chance to be part of a dynamic team, passionate about making a significant impact in the cybersecurity realm.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within a growing organization.
- Regular social events and our Thursday drinks.
- Personalized employment benefits, including a laptop and international exposure.
- Option to join our company certificate program as a co-owner.
- Ideal candidate will be based in Hague (or willing to travel), however we're open to remote work within the EU.