Eye has a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
Your role at Eye
Are you a partner marketeer with expertise in building and maintaining successful partnerships? Then we're looking for you!
As a partner marketeer at Eye Security, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, while playing a key role in driving the growth of our company. If you are passionate about cyber security and have a track record of building and maintaining successful partnerships, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us and be a part of the team that makes the world a safer place to live and do business!
- Develop and implement joint marketing programs with partner companies, and make sure that our partners are seen as heroes in the eyes of their customers;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all marketing-related questions from partners across channels and be the go-to-person for your partners;
- Support partners in lead generation activities, such as events, conferences, and webinars, and help them to win more deals;
- Distribute marketing assets, in collaboration with product marketing and communications, to local partner sales teams and their partners, and empower them to be successful;
- Ensure partners can effectively represent Eye Security through relevant training and documentation, and enable them to educate their customers about the added value of our solutions;
- Identify new marketing opportunities among existing partners, and discover new ways to grow together • Prepare monthly reports for internal and external stakeholders, and show the impact of your work.
Who are we looking for
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience, and ability to think creatively;
- Strong project management skills, and ability to multitask;
- Have a very hands-on working style and motivated mindset;
- Have the ability to take on full (and quantified) entrepreneurial responsibility for your part of the organisation;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to execute Eye Security’s partner strategy, and ability to build trust;
- A (fun) team player, proactive en open communication skills that you tailor to your target group.
What we offer
- You will become part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in cybersecurity. We work hard, but we have just as much fun;
- Connections with teams within Eye Security are short and the working atmosphere is informal. We use Slack for communication and already have hundreds of workflow automations in place which make your life easier;
- We have drinks every Thursday afternoon (we even have our own cocktail!);
- We are located in the Caballero Factory in The Hague and are surrounded by other innovative start-ups (and a beer brewery);
- Partially remote (home) working is possible;
- We discuss the terms of employment together, but we invest in your development, a laptop is ready for you, you get many events such as the 'Eyecation' every year and an environment that challenges you internationally;
- Possibility to be “co-owner” of Eye Security with our company certificate program.
Do you want to join our team as our new Partner Marketeer? Then we'd love to hear from you!