Eye has a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
Your role at Eye
As a fast-growing Cybersecurity scale-up Eye Security is continuously evolving and changing. We have great ambitions and you, partner manager, will play a pivotal role in our future success stories.
You will be responsible for our existing sales partners (channels) and for identifying new ones, getting them on board, and letting them grow to unbelievable heights. We already sell different countries and more are soon to follow. You will become part of a great, young, and very international sales team. Your desk is located in Oostkamp.
Who are we looking for
- You have a bachelor or master degree (Commerce, Economics, Marketing or different);
- This position open to young graduates. Work experience is a nice to have;
- Great interest in Marketing and Sales;
- Intrigued by the world of Cyber Security;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Innovative in finding (new) chances to grow our business;
- Open and 'yes we can' mindset;
- Teamplayer, part of an ambitious team;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French. As we are growing in Europe, professional proficiency in English is a must;
- Work experience in partner management, Insurance Brokers and/or MSP’s is a nice to have;
- Great written communication skills (e.g. copywriting).
What we offer
We offer a challenging job with lots of variety and opportunities to grow. We are located in Oostkamp, but also have a hybrid way of working;
- Salary depending on knowledge and experience;
- An advantageous bonus scheme;
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at;
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative, independence, and good development and training opportunities;
- We love to have fun! We have our own in-office bar and have drinks there every Thursday, events every quarterly and going on work-cation one a year;
- Your personal and professional development is top of mind here at Eye Security. We'll help you to develop.
Do you want to join our team as our new Partner Manager? Then we'd love to hear from you!