Eye has a mission: to digitally secure businesses in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 100 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
As the Marketing Manager - Belgium, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing the marketing strategy for the Belgium market in close collaboration with our marketing directors, sales team, and partners. Your scope will encompass various facets of marketing, including campaign management, partner marketing, and market analysis. Drawing upon your expertise and experience in digital marketing, PR, and event execution, you will be instrumental in shaping our marketing approach and driving measurable results.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating a comprehensive marketing plan that aligns with our marketing and sales strategies, focusing on local business and market trends;
- Building local marketing campaigns to generate leads, drive pipeline growth, and facilitate conversions;
- Collaborating with the Director of Demand Gen and Growth to execute, adapt and evaluate multi-touch campaigns based on the needs of the local market encompassing inbound and digital marketing;
- Utilising diverse demand generation tactics, including digital channels (direct mail, local advertising and media) and offline methods (partners, public relations, events, print) to drive lead generation;
- Driving content initiatives and campaigns to cater to the local market's needs in collaboration with the Director of Brand, with a primary focus on acquiring new customers and ensuring the upsell, cross-sell, and retention of existing customers.
- Managing the acquisition marketing budget to meet lead generation and revenue goals;
- Establishing feedback loops with sales leadership and other cross-functional teams to monitor lead quality effectively.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated marketing professional who can effectively coordinate our marketing efforts in Belgium. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- A Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Marketing, Communication, or a related field is preferred;
- Fluent or proficient in Dutch, French, and English;
- 3+ years of marketing experience;
- Pragmatic project management skills and excellent analytical and communication abilities;
- Experience in managing online and offline media, creating native content, organizing and participating in events, optimizing marketing spend across various demand generation channels such as Google and LinkedIn etc.;
- Previous experience collaborating closely with a sales team, including direct sales or account management experience, is considered a plus;
- Expertise in designing, executing, and measuring customer and partner marketing campaigns to enhance customer retention and expand our customer base;
- Proficiency in using CRM and marketing automation tools, preferably HubSpot.
What we offer
- Building the foundation of Eye Security's innovative Security & Insurance subscription product in Europe. We work hard, but we have just as much fun;
- Being responsible for the success and visibility of the product, with regular coverage in National online and offline media.
- Having the ability to allocate a sufficient budget and build various campaigns across different channels;
- We organize many events (such as the 'Eyecation') and we play table football at a high level;
- We are located (for this role) in Oostkamp (Belgium). Partially remote (home) working is possible;
- Your personal and professional development is top of mind here at Eye. We actively help you in your growth journey;
- Being part of an internationally challenging environment and possibly becoming a "co-owner" of Eye Security through the company certificate program.