Eye has a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
About the job:
As a HubSpot Application Specialist at Eye Security, you will be responsible for implementing and
optimizing our HubSpot instance to maximize lead generation, improve sales efficiency, and enhance
customer engagement. You will collaborate closely with our marketing, sales, and customer success
teams to develop effective automation workflows, set up personalized campaigns, and provide ongoing
support and training to ensure the successful utilization of the HubSpot platform.
- Configure and customize the HubSpot platform to align with our marketing and sales processes.
- Develop and implement automation workflows, including lead nurturing, email marketing, and lead scoring.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create landing pages, forms, and email templates within HubSpot.
- Optimize and manage lead capture forms and website tracking to ensure accurate lead attribution.
- Provide training and support to team members on HubSpot best practices and functionality.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics and performance indicators to identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest HubSpot features and enhancements to suggest and implement new strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Proven experience working with HubSpot or a similar marketing automation platform.
- Strong knowledge of inbound marketing principles and strategies.
- Proficiency in configuring and customizing HubSpot, including automation workflows and email marketing.
- Experience with CRM integration and lead management within HubSpot.
- Excellent analytical skills to measure and optimize campaign performance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- HubSpot certifications (HubSpot Marketing Software, HubSpot Sales Software) are a plus.
What do we offer
You will become part of one of the fastest-growing start-ups in cybersecurity. We work hard, but we have just as much fun
You will be building the foundation of our innovative Security & Insurance subscription product for SMEs in Europe, this means you will have to make & communicate decisions regarding product names, feature roadmap but also pricing tiers, GTM & marketing/sales tools.
Your product will be covered in international online & offline media regularly and you will learn that the Product is a key strategic pillar within Eye Security, therefore you are able to allocate a sufficient budget, help hire the best talent & make your vision come true within the scale-up.
Connections with teams within Eye Security are short and the working atmosphere is informal. We use Slack for communication and already have hundreds of workflow automation in place which make your life easier.
Because Eye Security has a high number of tech-talent employed, you will learn that the development of tools, integrations & customer interfaces is already at a mature level. This means you will have time and resources to build & produce our Security and Insurance product line.
We have drinks every Thursday afternoon (we even have our own cocktail!);
We are located in the Caballero Factory in The Hague and are surrounded by other innovative start-ups (and a beer brewery). Partially remote (home) working is possible.
We discuss the terms of employment together, but we invest in your development, a laptop is ready for you, you get many events such as the 'Eyecation' every year, and an environment that challenges you internationally.
Possibility to be “co-owner” of Eye Security with our company certificate program.