Eye is on a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
Your role at Eye
As a Financial Accountant, you are responsible for processing the entire financial administration of Eye, including monthly closing and preparation for consolidation. You are also responsible for our international administration and building it. We are a rapidly growing scale-up with entities in the Netherlands (The Hague and Eindhoven), Belgium, and Germany. In the short term, we will also expand to other countries in Europe. So you are embarking on an exciting adventure with a lot of responsibility that is growing rapidly. Furthermore, in this role, you can fully focus on making a success of:
- Accurate processing of all GL accounts, as well as monitoring the accounts payable and accounts receivable positions
- Checking the balance sheet accounts and periodically preparing balance sheet specifications and analyses
- Supporting the financial processes, as well as internal and external financial reporting
- Supporting the audit
- Supporting ad-hoc requests from the team
- You will have the opportunity to take initiative and be responsible for shaping the finance department, and you will play an important role in the further growth of the organization.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a driven colleague who can easily navigate within a fast-growing environment and gets energized by the development of Eye's finance department. You are involved, proactive, and also seek improvements and innovations within the current processes. Additionally, you are able to maintain a good overview, set priorities, and work with precision. You consider it important to be part of a community where you can be completely yourself, whether you are introverted or extraverted. Do you also possess the following qualifications?
- You are analytically strong, able to maintain an overview, and work with precision
- Knowledge and experience of an accounting package, such as Exact
- You have ideally gained a few years of experience and are familiar with the workings of the finance department. Preferably, you also have experience with the administration of foreign companies (Germany and Belgium/international)
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages (German or French is a plus)
What we offer
You will become part of one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in cybersecurity. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun. Furthermore, we offer at Eye:
- Hybrid way of working, which means the possibility to work from home or in the office in The Hague or Eindhoven
- Attractive employment conditions and the possibility to work part-time (>24 hours)
- You will receive a MacBook or Windows laptop (depending on your preference)
- Informal working atmosphere and open communication
- Your development (both personal and professional) is important.
- We have drinks every Thursday afternoon (we even have our own cocktail!)
Do you want to join our team as our new Financial Accountant? Then we'd love to hear from you!