Eye is on a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative stems from the dream of former AIVD and MIVD employees to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. Will you join our fight?
You'll join Eye Security as IT Consultant to support the cyber security operations and customers (the role internally is referred to as Cyber Security Consultant) That means working with a strong internal delivery team to ensure the best customer experience. You take consulting calls to the next level, are able to answer technical questions. Thanks to you, we can deliver our service at a high level to our customers so they can count on a stable and good cybersecurity service.
What you will do:
- You are responsible for onboarding new customers;
- Report the progress of these processes to your team;
- You will work with the sales department on the pre-sales activities (consultation, pre-onboarding);
- You're tech savvy / feel comfortable discussing technology when talking to existing or potential customers (we will help you learn more about cyber security!);
- Present the results of our cybersecurity scan (internal security assessment) in a consulting meeting with clients;
- Help clients answer the technical questions they have about the digital security of their environment;
- Maintain the customer relationship and make sure they are happy.
Who we are looking for
- You get energy from advising many different types of customers;
- Perfectly proficient in Dutch/French and you speak English fluently;
- Able to organize your work well and communicate with stakeholders;
- You have a technical degree (e.g. Applied Computer Science or a Bachelor in Electronics ICT or another education at bachelor level) and complement this with relevant work experience;
- You have at least 1 year of relevant work experience with corporate IT environments (network, server infrastructure, operating systems and cloud environments), as a consultant, support specialist, in a customer facing role
- You're interested in learning about cyber security and keen to join a start up
What we offer you
You will be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in cybersecurity. We work hard, but have just as much fun.
- You will be part of one of the fastest growing scale-ups within cybersecurity in Europe. We work hard, but have just as much fun;
- You will join our dynamic and driven Belgian team and you will be part of the strong internal, international Delivery team;
- Your development is important. We have a training budget and we also support and facilitate internal peer to peer learning;
- You get a MacBook or Windows laptop (depending on your preference);
- Our Belgian offices are in the Ghent area surrounded by other innovative start-ups;
- You get the chance to work with the best-in-class security specialists.
Do you get excited after reading this role? Then get in touch with us and who knows, maybe you'll soon be joining the Eye adventure!