Eye has a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
About the role
As a Customer Service Specialist for Eye, you will be responsible for helping our customers with answering concrete cybersecurity questions, registering, classifying, and prioritizing everything that comes in, handling complaints, and ensuring that the customer is updated on the progress of their requests. You will also be responsible for ensuring that work instructions and guides remain up to date.
- Help customers with answering concrete cybersecurity questions
- Register, classify, and prioritize everything that comes in
- Handle complaints and ensure that they are handled correctly
- Keep customers updated on the progress of their requests
- Ensure that work instructions and guides remain up to date
Key Focus Areas:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Resolve incidents and requests as quickly as possible
- Consult with more experienced colleagues to solve more complex problems
- Maintain up-to-date work instructions and guides
Who are we looking for?
- HBO degree preferably in focussed on IT
- Proven knowledge of a corporate IT environment
- Analytical, customer- and result-focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in dutch, written and spoken
What we offer
- You will become part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in cybersecurity. We work hard, but we have just as much fun
- You will be building the foundation of our innovative Security & Insurance subscription product for SMEs in Europe, this means you will have to make & communicate decisions regarding product names, feature roadmap but also pricing tiers, GTM & marketing/sales tools.
- Your product will be covered in international online & offline media regularly and you will learn that Product is a key strategic pillar within Eye Security, therefore you are able to allocate sufficient budget, help hire the best talent & make your vision come true within the scale-up.
- Connections with teams within Eye Security are short and the working atmosphere is informal. We use Slack for communication and already have hundreds of workflow automations in place which make your life easier.
- Because Eye Security has a high number of tech-talent employed, you will learn that development of tools, integrations & customer interfaces is already on a mature level. Which means you will have time and resources to build & produce our Security and Insurance product line.
- We have drinks every Thursday afternoon (we even have our own cocktail!);
- We are located in the Caballero Factory in The Hague and are surrounded by other innovative start-ups (and a beer brewery). Partially remote (home) working is possible.
- We discuss the terms of employment together, but we invest in your development, a laptop is ready for you, you get many events such as the 'Eyecation' every year and an environment that challenges you internationally.
- Possibility to be “co-owner” of Eye Security with our company certificate program.
Do you want to join our team as our new Customer Service Specialist? Then we'd love to hear from you!