Eye has a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
Your role at Eye
As the Business Development Manager you are responsible for building up our partnerships and Eye sales network with security focused partnerships, in order to sell with and through Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and insurance brokers. Throughout the process, there will be a strong emphasis on the generation and maintenance of relationships with our clients, where you will use your network to connect with potential customers. You will report directly to the CEO Central Europe and will closely collaborate with our Sales and Marketing Team (also in other countries) who will allow you to identify and execute upon opportunities together.
Who are we looking for
- Ready for a next career and is experienced in distribution, marketplace, insurance broker and reseller partnerships;
- Analytical skills and a solid strategic planning ability;
- Entrepreneurial hand-on mindset and team player, striving to find solutions;
- Native German speaking and fluent in English language (verbally and in writing);
- Presentation skills accompanied by great communication skills;
- Used to work with ambitious targets;
- Understanding of cybersecurity landscape and is able to integrate them into client / service models;
- You live in the region West Germany. Our office is located in Dusseldorf but we have a hybrid way of working.
What we offer
- You will become part of one of the fastest growing cybersecurity scale-ups in Europe;
- You will play a key role in building an innovative cybersecurity product line where we combine effective cybersecurity with cyber insurance on a global scale. Therefore, you will have a lot of resources you can utilize to help Eye grow in SecOps;
- An attractive remuneration package and bonus;
- Flexible working hours;
- Car allowance or lease budget;
- Apple iPhone or Samsung (what you prefer);
- Eye will provide you with an Apple MacBook Pro M1 or Dell XPS 4K laptop;
- We offer lease bike for you based on businessbike.de;
- Your personal and professional development is top of mind here at Eye. We actively help you in your growth pad;
- You can potentially grow to an Central European Business Development role in the DACH region;
- You will be working with top world-class cybersecurity specialists in our CERT.
Do you want to join our team as our new Business Development Manager? Then we'd love to hear from you!