Eye has a mission: to digitally secure SMEs in Europe. This initiative comes from the dream of former intelligence and security service employees in the Netherlands to also protect smaller companies from the increasing threat of cybercrime. We've been doing this since 2020 and are now a team of almost 80 passionate and talented professionals who all have something in common: a strong aversion to (digital) injustice. Are you up for a challenge and joining us?
Your role at Eye
As the Account Executive you are responsible for generating leads and closing deals. Throughout the process, there will also be a strong emphasis on the generation and maintenance of relationships with our partners together with the partner management organization. As the organization is quite lean, you will work closely with the CRO Christian and collaborate with our Marketing colleagues like Mara and also our Cyber Security experts like (former secret service) Chief Hacker Vaisha.
Who are we looking for
- You are ready for the next step in your career.
- You have experience with generating and closing (SaaS) (software) deals and how to run customer-centric discovery meetings to quickly uncover the situation and pain the customer is facing. Clarify how our solutions can create an impact on the customer and how large the value is.
- You are rather a hunter than a farmer using a mix of calls, emails, and Linkedin outreaches to grab a prospect's attention and keep a high pace. Make use of sales enablement material as well as prospecting tools to drive efficiency. Good news: You will also get a ton of leads from our partner- network.
- Understanding of cybersecurity landscape is optional, but commitment to learning is a must. Improve your knowledge of the idiosyncrasies of SaaS sales in the Cyber Security industry and make the Sales framework your guiding principle.
- You are an ambitious professional and track metrics proactively. Be always on top of your metrics and leading indicators needed to achieve your goals and proactive seek support and guidance from your manager and the whole EYE team.
- Entrepreneurial hand-on mindset and team player, striving to find solutions and inspire. Run inspiring product demonstrations and assessment workshops that are catered to the customer's pain and the impact they want to achieve. Know and clarify our positioning in the competitive landscape.
- Native German speaking and fluent in English language (verbally and in writing). Fluent in any other language is a plus.
- Used to work with ambitious targets in best case within a strong growing startup organization.
What we offer
- You will become part of one of the fastest growing cybersecurity scale-ups in Europe. As the company is growing massive, further career development is very likely.
- You will play a key role in building an innovative cybersecurity product line where we combine effective cybersecurity with cyber insurance on a global scale.
- An attractive remuneration package and bonus (The annual income mentioned above is based on OTE).
- Flexible working hours and working rhythm remote, hybrid or in the office.
- Car allowance or lease budget.
- MacBook or Windows Laptop and iPhone.
- Our German office is located in Duesseldorf, our headquarter is in Den Haag and we have a hybrid way of working.
- Your personal and professional development is top of mind here at Eye. We actively help you in your growth journey.
- We love to have fun! We have events every month, quarterly and going on work-cation once a year. Next stop is Malaga in September!
Do you want to join our team as our new Account Executive DACH? Then we'd love to hear from you!